YSR Pension Kanuka disbursement report | YSR Pension kanuka new list 2020 | ysr pension kanuka application | ysr pension kanuka application status | YSR pension kanuka app | YSR Pension | ap pension | pension ap
In this article we will talk about the YSR pension kanuka scheme where we will give you all information about the scheme as like how to apply, what is the eligibility, who can get the benefit of the pension etc. in this year (2020) Andhra Pradesh government has launched the new pension scheme to help with financial to the residents of Andhra Pradesh. The name of the scheme is YSR Pension Kanuka if you want to apply in this scheme please read all the process carefully and also we will share all the step-by-step guide to get the pension along with beneficiary list, what is the selection process to get the pension.
YSR Pension Kanuka Log In
After the launching of this pension scheme, benefits will be provided to the economically backward class and socially backward citizens of the Andhra Pradesh state. This will be the fixed amount which will be distributed for the backward community in the state. This scheme will work as a financial helper to the people of the economically backward class; this will help the citizens for smooth living and reliable career, due to this pension scheme social update will come up in the future.
YSR Pension Kanuka disbursement report
in this September 1st 2020 volunteers of the Andhra Pradesh state has started distribution the pension amount through all over district to the beneficiaries. Volunteers got tablet with that tablet they disburse pension amount by going door to door of every gram, every village, and every ward. Volunteers has made transaction of 16 lacks citizens almost 26% beneficiaries out of 61.68 lack citizen got their pension so far. For this YSR Pension kanuka scheme state government allotted a fund (1496.07 corers) for the new pensioner’s government also sanctioned 21.36 corers those who are currently hospitalized will also get their pension at the spot. Volunteers will do all the transaction through tablet.
Table details about kanuka scheme
|Name of the pension scheme||YSR pension kanuka scheme|
|Entitled by||Andhra Pradesh state government|
|Objective of the scheme||To help economically backward citizen|
|Beneficiaries||BPL, backward citizen|
Types of pension covered through this YSR Pension kanuka scheme
Following citizens will get the benefits of the scheme –
- Single woman pension
- ART pension
- Transgender pension
- Toddy pension
- Fishermen pension
- Old age pension
- Widow pension
- Weavers pension
- Disabled pension
- CKDU pension
- Traditional cobblers pension
- Dappu artist pension
Pension amount through the pension scheme
The benefits of the pension is different so government divided into three category –
|For OAP, single women, weavers, widow, fishermen, toddy tappers, PLHIV (ART pensions), traditional cobblers||2250/- per month|
|For disabled, transgender, Dappu artist||3000/- per month|
|CKDU pension||10000/- per month|
Eligibility criteria to get the benefits of the scheme
Eligibility criteria common to all pensions –
- The citizens shall be from Below poverty line with white ration card.
- Shall be a citizen of the Andhra Pradesh state and living in his own district.
- And last he/she is not covered under any other pension scheme.
Weavers is 50 years of age or above and destitute.
Old age pension
old age persons, both male and female, who are 60 years of age or above and are destitute ( with little are no means of subsistence and no family or relative to depend upon )
Transgender is 18 years of age or above.
Disabled persons having a minimum of 40% disability and no age limit.
Disabled persons having a minimum of 40% disability and no age limit.
Dappu artist pension
dappu artist is above 50 years of age
Fishermen are 50 of age and above.
Single women pension
- (1) Married women who are separated / deserted shall have above 35 years of age and the separation period shall be more that 12 months as on date of sanction of pension.
(2) Unmarried women who are having 30 years and above age in rural and for urban 35 years and above of age and no support of the family.
Traditional cobbler’s pension
Traditional cobbler is above 40 years of age.
No age limit. Patients undergoing continuous kidney dialysis (chronic kidney disease of unknown etiology)
Toddy Toppers pension
50 years and above. Members of Toddy Co-operative societies (TCS) or to an individual tapper under the tree for tappers (TFT) scheme and who have completed 50 years of age as on 01.02.2009.
As per the marriage act 18 years and above.
How to download application form for pension
To apply for the pension scheme download the given below application form –
- After downloading YSR pension kanuka application form.
- Print out though the printer
- Fill all the important required detail
- As well as attach all the required documents.
- Submit it to your ward.
Selection procedure of the YSR pension kanuka
To choose the pensioners and provide pension amount, following steps are taken by the scheme and government authorities-
- You have to fill the form manually at the government office or the gram panchayat office.
- After collecting your application gram sabha will approve your form then forwarded to the municipal commissioner / MPDO.
- Then after auditing your application MPDO will go to the website for disburse and save the record of the pensioners.
- Again if your application is approved then your pension amount will come to the municipal office/MPDO then your panchayat or ward at last it will be given to you. This is the manual disbursement procedure.
- Online procedure is happen when municipal office process your form in YSR pension kanuka website then it will go to DRDA office and then it will come through online to your nearest MPDO office/municipal office after that volunteers with the tablet along with bio metric device give your pension amount on your bank account.
How to check YSR pension kanuka status
If you want to check the application status you have to follow the given process –
- To check the application status of the pension go to the given website – https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/
- After clicking on the link you will see the pension status option.
- You will be redirected to the new page where two options will be displayed on your screen.
1) Pension ID, 2).Grievance ID
- If you choose pension ID below form will be displayed on your screen
- If you choose grievance ID below form will be displayed on your screen
- Choose your desired option fill the entire required information click on the Go button.
- You application status will displayed
How to check beneficiary list of YSR pension kanuka online
If you want to check the entire beneficial citizens list on the scheme then follow the given step –
- You have to go to the Andhra Pradesh official website given here – https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/CoreSchemeAnalysis.do
- You will see all the list of the beneficiary list
- If you want to your habitation list then you have to choose your district, mandal, panchayat and habitation
- After selecting all the option you will see the list of pensioners of your habitation.
Sanctioning authorities of the YSR scheme
- For the rural area the MPDO is the sanctioning authority of all pensions, in favor of eligible persons.
- And for the urban area the municipal commissioner is the sanctioning authority in respect of all pensions, in favor of eligible persons.
Roles and responsibilities of various functionaries
Commissioner, rural development
- Responsible of release of funds to the district collectors based on the allocation made by the state government.
- The CEO, SERP closely monitors the pension scheme & submits monthly reports to the government on the fund utilized and district wise number of pensions disbursed.
- He is responsible to submit utilizations certificates for the amount disbursed on quarterly basis to the government.
- He also responsible to maintain the welfare pensions website which shall be updated by 15th of every month.
- The CEO will commission evolution studies once a year and submit comprehensive report to the government on the implementation of the pension scheme.
Project district, district Rural development Agency
- They will administer the pension scheme in the district in such a way that the pensioners should receive pensions on first of every month without fail.
- Releases funds to the MPDOs and conducts quarterly review with them.
- Maintain a central database using the software provided and updates the welfare pension scheme website on monthly basis.
- Maintain accounts and gets them audited.
- Sends monthly report to the CEO, SERP.
Mandal parishad development officer/ municipal commissioner
- MPDO / municipal commissioner sanctioning authority for pensions in rural / urban areas.
- Releases funds to the panchayat secretary / bill collector. Reviews with the panchayat secretary / bill collectors on the implementation.
- Reports to the mandal parishad / municipality about the implantation of the scheme.
- Sends utilization certificate, acquaintance and monthly report to the DRDA by 15th of every month.
- Maintains accounts and gets its audited every year.
Panchayat secretary / bill collector
- Shall disburse pensions directly to the pensioners in the village / ward in the presence of sarpanch / ward member and the members of gram panchayat / ward on 1st of every at a fixed place and time slot allotted by committee and door step payment will be given for bedridden and leprosy pensioners.
- And shall maintain the pension and shall update it every month.
- Reconciles undisbursed amounts and will send to the MPDO/ municipal commissioner by the 15th of every month.
- Panchayat secretary / bill collector shall furnish utilization certificates to the MPDO / municipal commissioner in turn shall furnish UC to the project director. DRDA by 18th of every month.
Process through YSR Pension Kanuka software
Transaction made through the ysr pension kanuka software
- District collector shall issue financial approval to the pension’s mandal / municipal wise in the first week of every financial year. Financial approval shall be generated only through YSR pension kanuka software live database containing names of the pensioners mandal / municipal wise.
- As and when new pensions are sanctioned by the mandal parishad development officers / municipal commissioners to fill the death vacancies or vacancies arising due to permanent migration or in case of additional quota allotted to the mandal / ward, the sanction of the MPDO / municipal commissioner shall be communicated to the DRDA. The DRDAs should update the database with the particulars of newly sanctioned pensions. In all such cases supplementary financial approval for each mandal / ward should be generated by the computer and communicated to the mandals / wards after obtaining approval of the district collector.
- Every month, the district collector will issue a release order in the following format.
- A copy of the same will be placed with the MPDO / municipal commissioner and project director, DRDA.
- The note file has to be generated through software only.
- The DRDA after obtaining the approval of the district collector will issue the proceeding along with the cheques and a quittance lists.
- The district collector shall issue authorization to all MPDOs / municipal commissioners to sanction new cases as and when additional quota is allotted.