Voter list west Bengal | voter list west Bengal 1971 | west Bengal old voter list | CEO west bengal NIC.in
In Bengal the CEO (chief electoral officer) is declared a new voter list to west Bengal official website for the residents of west Bengal for upcoming election now if you are a resident of Bengal you can check you voter list on CEOwestbengal.nic.in if you are willing to see the name on the list you have to follow below instruction then you can easily get your west Bengal voter ID name on the list and also who are filled form for voter ID can also check their status through the step by step guide from this article. We will cover the entire related topic in this post so keep reading.
Who will check name on the voter list west Bengal
Citizens of west Bengal can check their name on the voter list who has applied for the voter ID card and those who have voter ID card can also check their name voter card is a used as ID for voting while election is going on which is issued by election commission if you are 18+ then you can apply for voter ID card through online basis and also it is very important.
Feature details about article
|Post||West Bengal voter list|
|Declared by||CEO west Bengal|
|Total elector as on 2017||6,70,37,261 (3,45,92,448 men + 3,24,43,796 women + 1017 transgender|
|No of polling booth||27237|
1971 west Bengal election
In 1971 west Bengal held general legislative assembly election at that time only 279 assembly seats constituencies are available 208 seats were reserved for general and 55 seats for SC cast and 16 seats for ST on that election only 22040778 voters participated. Of you want to see all the details about general election west Bengal 1971 go to the official website.
How to check west Bengal voter list through electoral roll
If you want to check and download the voter list online through electoral poll then follow the below given step by step guide –
- First you need to go to the official website of west Bengal election commission click on the given link – http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/Index
- Then you will see homepage scroll down a bit and you will see “Electoral Roll” (voter list).
- Click on the link – http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/DistrictList.aspx
- After clicking on the link you will see district list on your mobile/computer screen.
- Select your district
- After selecting your district select assemble constituency name.
- After selecting the option you will see your polling station name.
- You can click to draft roll or final roll.
- You will see a pop up of captcha verify the captcha.
- You will see the list and also you can download the list through PDF.
How to search your voter ID card through your name
- First go to the given link – http://wberms.gov.in/web_searchengine/Default.aspx
- You will see a homepage of search electoral roll.
- In this homepage you will see search type on your screen like state wise, district wise, AC wise.
- And on the down you will see a search by either you can select Name or EPIC number.
- If you want to search your voter ID through you name then fill first name, last name and enter given captcha then search list of the names will come to your screen.
- Or of you have EPIC number then enter EPIC number and Captcha you will see your voter ID on the website.
How to get electoral details on mobile
- First you have to go to the given website – http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/Index
- On the homepage you will see a option of “know your electoral details”
- Click on it and then use manual PDF will open you can follow that user manual.
- If you want here then open your SMS and type WB<space>EC<space> your voter ID card number then send it to 51969
For example WB EC XYZ1234567 or WB EC WB/12/123/123456 SMS to 51969
How to know your polling station
If you don’t know which is your polling booth follow this simple step –
- First go to the given website – http://wbceo.in/wb-pssearch/
- A map will open and type your location on the search bar you will see your nearest polling station.
How to file a complaint of your Voter ID (west Bengal)
- Go to the given website and click this link – https://eci-citizenservices.eci.nic.in/default.aspx
- You will see official website of election commission of India.
- If you are a new user please sign up first.
- You have to fill mobile number, Email address, and captcha.
- You will get OTP then set-up your profile.
- After logging in you will see a raise a complain link click on it rise a complain.
- After complain you will get register ID to track your complain.
Helpline number of west Bengal voter ID related-
You can visit to the website CEO-election-WB@nic.in
Or call to 1950
if you Don’t understand English then below I provided Begali Language YouTube video –
I hope you like this article if you do please spread it to your friends and family to get the benefits.
So have you learned how to check and operate west Bengal voter ID please comment?