Kerala govt. launched new scheme for the help of specially-able students who are studying and willing to study further more. As we all know that Kerala state is known for its literacy rate they are doing so well in education of Kerala students now recently they launched Kerala Vidyajyothi scheme to educate and help the specially-able student in 2020. In this post we will give you all information about, how to apply, what are the eligibility criteria? What are the benefits? What are the documents you will need? And also show you every step to get you applied for this scheme.
Objective of Kerala vidyajyothi scheme
Social justice department and kerala social security mission both conducted survey in kerALA AND THEY FOUND THAT THERE ARE 7, 79, and 793 SPECIALLY-ABLE PERSON OUT OF WHICH 130799 PERSON ARE BELOW THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. SO TO HELP THEM AS EDUCATIONAL LEVEL FOR SUCH PH STUDENTS, SOCIAL JUSTICE DEPARTMNETS HAS LAUNCHED NEW SCHEME WHICH IS CALLED VIDYAJYOTHI SCHEME THAT will help and provides financial assistance so they can purchase study material and uniforms.
The vidyajyothi scheme will get its budgetary help from state govt. and will disburse to the entire district for the differently-able student and will help the entire understudied student. Also they are focusing to get to the every differently-able student and help them to get the education they want. In this scheme 9th 10th +1, +2, ITI, polytechnic, VHSC, Degree, Diploma, Professional courses and post graduation sudent will get the direct benefits on their bank accounts. Now the state govt is ready to serve differently-able student.
Who are managing the vidyajyothi scheme ?
|Name of the scheme||Kerala vidyajyothi scheme|
|Conducting state of the scheme||Kerala state government|
|Objective||Providing financial help to differently-able students|
|Who can get help through this scheme||differently-able students|
Benefits details of vidyajyothi scheme
We provided the details of all the benefits In the table below via official website
|Course / Class||Assistance for Study materials||Assistance for Uniform|
|9th to 10th Standard||@ Rs. 1000 each (50 children from each district)||@ Rs. 1500 (30 children from each district)|
|+1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC||@ Rs. 2000 each (50 children from each district)||@ Rs. 1500/- each (30 children from each district)|
|Degree, Diploma, Professional Courses||@ Rs. 3000 each (25 children from each district)||Nil|
|Post Graduation||@ Rs. 3000 each (20 children from each district)||Nil|
Eligibility to get the vidyajyothi scheme benefits
If you’re willing to apply on this scheme make sure you have following documents –
- Must be a permanent resident of Kerala
- Applicant student must be in government school
- Applicant must be 40% or more deferentially-able
- Applicant should belong to BPL family
Documents you will need to have while applying for scheme
All the documents given below will be applied at the time of application –
- Government school certificate
- Disability certificate
- BPL card
- Passport size photo
- Duly filled application form check by the head of the institution
- Bank account passbook
How to apply in vidyajyothi scheme step by step guide
If you are applying to this scheme please follow below guidelines –
- First step is to visit the official website of social justice department after visit on the homepage of the website click on the SCHEME option – http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/scheme-info.php?scheme_id=MTMxc1Y4dXFSI3Z5
- Or you can go directly through the link we gave here – http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/schemes.php
- After clicking on above link You can see list of scheme which are running by social justice department.
- Then after you have to click on Vidyajyothi scheme- Financial aid for uniforms and study materials to PH students.
- Then scroll down and you will see a documents section
- Click application form called Vidyajyothi scheme- Financial aid for uniforms and study materials to PH students
- The second application form page with PDF will appear.
- Download the application form and fill it properly.
- And also attach important document along with the application form.
- Then submit it to the responsible authority of your district.
- If you are eligible for the scheme you will get the benefits.
How to check the beneficiary list of scheme
- To check the beneficiary details go to the schemes section and select vidyajyothi scheme.
- Then you have to scroll down and click on the beneficiary details.
- http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/schemebeneficiary-info.php?benef_sl=NHNWOHVxUiN2eQ==&scheme_idenc=IDEzMXNWOHVxUiN2eQ== click on the link to see beneficiary list of the scheme
- Another page will open where you have to select the financial year and your district.
- Below you will see the names of the benefited students of the scheme.
I hope you like this article if you want to expand this news please share it to your friends and groups that will be highly appreciated.