Amma vodi | amma vodi scheme | amma vadi | amma vodi ap | amma vodi application | amma vodi scheme in ap | jagananna amma vodi pathakam | ap gov in login
Andhra Pradesh chief minister has launched a new scheme called amma vodi scheme inaugurated By CM Mr.YSR jagan mohan reddy. This scheme is for the government students of Andhra Pradesh state, where many services will be given to them. In this post we will cover entire details about Amma vodi scheme as like how many students has got the benefits of this scheme we will share all the list of beneficiary exposed by state authorities as date on December 27th 2019. We will also explain you how to get all name on AMMA VODI LIST in step-by-step.
Jagnanna Amma vodi online
This is a very well know premium program known as AMMA VODI SCHEME announced by Andhra Pradesh state CM Is a sub parent scheme of NAVARATNALU as to provide essential and financial services to the mother who are living under the below poverty line ( BPL ), backward class and Andhra state region. This scheme will help the mother to educate his son and children as basic 1 to 12th in following organization –
- Private aided organizations.
- Recognized government organizations.
- Jr. colleges and private Unaided school
- And also the residential schools and colleges for the year of 2019-20
Next year (2020-2021) budget for Vmma Vodi scheme
Andhra Pradesh states finance minister B rajendra Nath reddy announced the budget for the upcoming financial year on 16th june 2020 on the state assembly held at VELAGAPUDI. In this financial budget for the education sector 6455.80 crore allocated to the JAGANANNA AMMA VODI SCHEME out of 9292.8 crore and also told that it will increase in the year on 2020-21. This amount will help every mother of BPL to provide good education to their children it will be very helpful to them to have this scheme. After sanctioning this amount Andhra public highly appreciated this and also hoping better future for their children.
All the details on the table of AMMA VODI SCHEME Andhra Pradesh
|SCHEME||JAGANNA AMMA VODI SCHEME – INCENTIVES TO MOTHERS OF SCHOOL GOING CHILFREN|
|LAUNCHED BY||STATE GOVT OF ANDHRA PRADESH|
|LAUNCHED DATE||10 JUNE 2019|
|BENEFICIARY||MOTHERS OF BPL FAMILIES|
|1st BENEFICIARY UPDATION LIST||27th December 2019|
|WEBSITE OF THE SCHEME||http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/|
SERVICE AND FEATURES (AMMA VODI SCHEME)
AMMA VODI SCHEME contains following service and scheme –
- The incentive amount will be transferred only through DBT SCHEME ( DIRECT BANK TRANSFER ) as it’s a online process .
- Once the student will complete the Higher education (12th) no fund incentive will be provided to the beneficiary or the BPL belonging mother.
- Fund will be given in every year on January to all the beneficiary until they complete their education.
- If any beneficiary decides to end the children fund no amount and incentive will be given to beneficiary.
All the benefits of the scheme
- First the education of the children will not be stop until 12th after that he or she will be confident about their future and decide what they want.
- This scheme will help poor families who are unable to pay school fee due to lack of finance.
- It also help and encourages families to send their children to get the education which is must and basic rights of their life.
- It will help rural areas also to increase school attendance level as we all know many families on rural area don’t send their children to school.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
The Following eligibility criteria has been approved by the state authorities for the AMMA VODI SCHEME –
- Andhra Pradesh state children and student who belong to the poor family and pursuing their study on the government organization.
- Must be the permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh state they will be eligible for the scheme.
How to apply for the jagnanna AMMA VODI SCHEME
If you want to apply for this scheme follow this simple steps to get approved for 2020-21-
- First you have to get you application form trough concerned authorities.( madala education office )
- After that you have to fill all the required information on the form.
- Also you have to attach all the required documents before applying for the scheme.
- Submit your application to state and local government authorities.
How to check JAGNANNA AMMAVODI beneficiary list
The entire beneficiary list for AMMA VODI SCHEME LIST is attached on the official website if you want to see all the list then follow the simple below given process-
- First you have to go to the official website of the scheme given here – http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
- After clicking on the link you will see a name given “CLICK HERE FOR SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME”
- Then another window will open on your screen.
- Then after provide Mother/guardian aadhar number and verification code displayed in the image.
- Click on the get details button you will now see all the details and list about children amma vodi scheme.
- If you want to print you can get it after clicking on print button.
What will be the mode of payment have on the AMMA VODI SCHEME.
Beneficiary will get their incentives through online DBT (direct benefit transfer) scheme on their bank account of the mother or guardian. The incentives will transfer every year on first month until the student complete their 10+2 study if the mother’s children stop their education no further incentive amount will be given to respective.
Detailed name of the beneficiary is now available on the official website but numbers are provided by state government I will give the list below as PDF form –
If you having any problem regarding this scheme you can contact to your nearest MEO ( MANDALA EDUCATION OFFICE ) I will also give the address of the head office below –
4th floor B block, VTPS ROAD, BHIMARAJU GUTTA,
IBRAHIM PATNAM, Andhra Pradesh PIN – 521456.
PHONE NUMBER: 9705655349, 9705454869
EMAIL: apcse.@ ap.gove.in